Devil Shyt Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Dungeon Productions

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Shadows A.K.A. 6 HIMSELF ---DarkSide Productions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Shadows

Dark Shadows

Dark Shadows A.K.A. 6 HIMSELF ---DarkSide Productions  Empty
PostSubject: Dark Shadows A.K.A. 6 HIMSELF ---DarkSide Productions    Dark Shadows A.K.A. 6 HIMSELF ---DarkSide Productions  EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:26 pm

As with any forum concerning this magnificent genre which has come to be known as Devil Shyt, I wish to openly express my deepest and most profound respects to all of my fellow Artists- and fans- who possess the hunger and taste for the product which we deal in.
For those who are unfamiliar with my existence (and materials), please allow me to formally introduce myself. I am He who is known as Dark Shadows. AKA- 6 Himself. My history is a long and bloody one. Filled with the hardships and struggle- of everything you could imagine possible, concerning what it would take to become Darkness Incarnate. The sounds which is manifested through my productions, are representations of the ultra-reality known by many as The Faces Of Death.
I come from a place which has come to be known as MordStadt. (Murder City).'. A Necropolis of past realities and broken dreams- all mixed together to formulate the substance which invokes images of pure Horror. My aim is to paint the vivid pictures of a world built on the structure of The Dark arts... little-known to the masses... My Art imitates life, at its most vicious and terrible extremes.
Realisticlly, I have dealt with many reputable figures in the industry... and have many war stories to share. I've tried to formulate an authentic sound- which is my own. Not attempting to replicate any particular style, as- I allow the emotion of my subject matter to dictate how I come across. I only wish to make progressive contributions to this genre, and- hold the ideological principles close to my heart as I create the music everyone has come to expect from me.
With that said, I welcome anyone who wishes to enter into a correspondance with me... and- hope that my productions touches something deep inside of whoever bare witnesses to it! The DarkSide is what it is... and my Productions are spawned from its depths.
NOW AND FOREVER
6 HIMSELF
Fire devil
Back to top Go down
http://www.reverbnation.com/darkshadowsofdrksideproductions
dosiademon
Admin
dosiademon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shadows A.K.A. 6 HIMSELF ---DarkSide Productions    Dark Shadows A.K.A. 6 HIMSELF ---DarkSide Productions  EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:34 pm

Welcome to Devil Shyt Underground! It's good to have you here. You've always shown great support! Make sure you share your Devil Shyt with all of us. Evil bat
Back to top Go down
http://www.devilshytunderground.tk
Dark Shadows

Dark Shadows

PostSubject: Thank you- for giving us all this forum- to do what we do (here)   Dark Shadows A.K.A. 6 HIMSELF ---DarkSide Productions  EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:14 pm

Fire devil Brother Dosia-
Your contributions to this genre- have been intricate and influental (to say the least)... and I will treat this forum with the due respect and sincerity which is expected out of anyone who has joined the ranks. I look forward to placing many meaningful posts about topics of importance- that shall stimulate others in following suit. You lead by a great example! ***and I plan to always be One who honors you- through what I do behind.

Dark Shadows A.K.A. 6 HIMSELF ---DarkSide Productions  15415010
Back to top Go down
http://www.reverbnation.com/darkshadowsofdrksideproductions
dosiademon
Admin
dosiademon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shadows A.K.A. 6 HIMSELF ---DarkSide Productions    Dark Shadows A.K.A. 6 HIMSELF ---DarkSide Productions  EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:22 am

Your long time support is much appreciated! Smokin
Back to top Go down
http://www.devilshytunderground.tk
Vherbal

Vherbal

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shadows A.K.A. 6 HIMSELF ---DarkSide Productions    Dark Shadows A.K.A. 6 HIMSELF ---DarkSide Productions  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:41 pm

HAILZ! Good to see ya here maane!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vherbal480
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Shadows A.K.A. 6 HIMSELF ---DarkSide Productions    Dark Shadows A.K.A. 6 HIMSELF ---DarkSide Productions  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Shadows A.K.A. 6 HIMSELF ---DarkSide Productions
Page 1 of 1